Home / Animal Care
Animal Care Line
Contact the Animal Care Line if you suspect an animal is:
- Lacking adequate food and water
- Exposed to extreme cold or heat
- Not provided with suitable medical attention if wounded or ill
- Confined in an area of insufficient space
- Kept in unsanitary conditions
- Confined without adequate ventilation
- Not allowed an opportunity for sufficient exercise
- Suffering, seriously injured or in extreme anxiety or distress
- An unlicensed breeding operation or kennel.
Reporting by phone
Toll free: 1-888-945-8001
The line is monitored seven days a week by the Chief Veterinary Office.